Entertainment and Media Law
The landscape of the Indian entertainment industry has changed drastically over the years, but one aspect has remained constant, and that is content ownership. Therefore, it becomes essential for content owners and creators to have assistance to address copyright and other laws so as to structure their business transactions appropriately.
We negotiate, draft and vet Intellectual property assignment/ licensing agreement, Film Production Agreement, Film Distribution Agreement, Artist Agreement, Freelancers Agreement, Master Service Agreement and other related agreements.
We cater services to clienteles of different sectors such as Authors, Novelists, Artists, Screenplay writers, Publishers, Photographers, Advertising agencies , Film Production Companies, Music Companies, Mobile Application Developers, Gaming Companies, to name a few.
Our Services includes
We offers the following services, and more, to entertainment, media, and film industry entities:
- End-to-end legal services for the purpose of rights acquisition, licensing, merchandising
- Handling copyright disputes, license violations, and domain name disputes
- Piracy management services
- Takedown and related litigation
- Negotiation, drafting, vetting and management of agreements
- Legal advisory services